Coach 213 Donation
Coach 213 was built for the Spokane, Portland and Seattle Railway in 1912 and was one of the last wooden cars built for service on an American railway. It is sister car to coach 218 and is being rehabilitated and restored to its appearance in the 1920s. It will continue to operate on the Museum’s interpretive railway.
Item # 001473