Interurban 523 Donation
Puget Sound Electric Railway interurban car 523 operated between Seattle and Tacoma from 1908 until 1928. It was powered with electricity from Snoqualmie Falls and the Georgetown Steam Plant, and helped make it possible to settle many rural communities including Kent, Auburn, and Fife.
When the restoration and rehabilitation of 523 is complete, it will operate between Snoqualmie Falls and the Railway History Center powered with modern batteries. The 523 is a King County and City of Snoqualmie Landmark.
Item # 001469